What is Next wood
This is a revolutionary product that uses 100% recycled material. Its made out of recycled wood, plastic and composite materiel. Next wood Ultra-shield uses advance capped technology for durability and strength. Next wood Ultra-shield features a unique treatment for its surface to make it the most natural artificial timber in the market. Next wood Ultra-shield is mainly used as outdoor deck floors, and it also can be used for wall cladding, window and door frames, railings, fences, landscaping timber and indoor furniture and many more applications as a timber alternative.
Why Next wood
Next wood Ultra-shield is a capped wood plastic composite, which means it has an advanced premium shield encasing ALL four sides around its inner core. The shield and core are extruded together under a very high temperature mold simultaneously, so there are no adhesives or chemicals that are harmful to the environment.
The core is made from carefully selected recycled material and highly dense recycled hardwood and softwood fibers that allow for greater strength and durability, and best of all it’s 100% recyclable.
The clips stand a significant role in any installation of composite decking, and should be understood before starting any installation to avoid mistakes.
Next wood has locking systems which feature two clips, one locks and secures the board down (Locking Clip) and the other allows for expansion and contraction(Control Expansion&Contraction – CEC Clip), so that you don’t experience warping or distortion of any kind after installation. The system works because it allows the user to control the direction in which the expansion and contraction will take place.The illustrations below show the recommended placement of Locking and CEC Clips when installing a different number of Next wood Ultra-shield decking boards.
Next wood Ultra-shield Decking is backed by the most comprehensive warranty in the industry: 25 year limited transferable warranty.
Next wood is so confident in the product and its long lasting performance, that we will pay for labor expenses* related to the replacement of Next wood Ultra-shield decking material if the deck under performs, so don’t worry and just sit back and relax.
Next wood Ultra-shield wall cladding is the ultimate solution for exterior walls because it combines the toughness and longevity of a capped wood plastic composite with an engineered design.
- The shield gives the wall cladding unbeatable colors and textures, with highly stain & UV resistance, making it long lasting and ultra low maintenance.
- The compatible cladding clip: AW08 holds the US09 boards perfectly. It does not only connect the boards and raise them up from the joists, it allows for air circulation between the cladding and joists, keeping the inside dry and isolating water from outside. The AW08 also allows for the boards’ to expand and contract readily and at the same time with an addition of a screw it can be used as a locking clip to control the direction of the expansion and contraction.
- The All Weather system has standard colors: Antique, Maple, Teak & Smoke White
- A full set of aluminum accessories are available including: inner/outer corners and starting/finishing side trims, to perfectly finish off your wall.
- Ultra-shield technology: highly stain resistant and ultra low maintenance
- Color choices: Teak, Ipe, Walnut, Light Gray
- Size choices: 300 x 300 mm.(11.8 x 11.8 in.) & 300 x 600 mm.(11.8 x 23.6 in.)
- Base: Interlocking TPO polymer matrix base & stainless steel screws
- Flexible locking system: it can be secured from any side
- Quick and easy installation with no tools
- Matching color composite fascias available
All fascias come with a ready to install base per-fixed with stainless steel screws.